EcoWater Softeners / Conditioners
What Sets Us Apart from the Rest?
Our predecessor, Lindsay Soft Water, always had the reputation of being the most salt efficient softeners available. EcoWater softeners are no different. Just like paying attention to miles per gallon (MPG) when shopping for a car, grains per pound (GPP) is important when purchasing a softener. GPP tells you how many grains of hardness are removed with one pound of salt.
All EcoWater softeners have a WQA certified rating of over 5000 GPP. That high efficiency plus our fill first, proportional brining along with the patented digital demand control module with algorithm continue to keep us in the forefront for salt efficiency. We typically use half of the amount of salt as our competitors. Over the lifetime of a softener, that can amount to well over $600 in salt savings plus less trips to the store and basement with salt bags.
The other consumables needed to operate a softener are water and electric. The more salt used, the more water needed to rinse. As for electric, our energy efficient control module uses less than $5.00 a year.
- Patented Electronic Digital Demand Controller
- Patented, Coated Valve Discs
- Permanent Program Memory with Capacitor Backed Time
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Lifetime Warranty
- Self-Cleaning Distributors
- Positive Action Brine Valve to Prevent Overfilling
- Energy Efficient 24 Volt Transformer
- Automatic Bypass During Regeneration – Continuous Water
We have many models and sizes to choose from. Please call us for a free evaluation to see which EcoWater softener suits your needs best – 800-732-6202
THE LINE UP:
– This is by far our most popular model. The following features and benefits are unique to this model.
- One-Inch Ported Valve and One-Inch Riser for High Demand Flow Rates
- Patented HydroLink® Remote Control – Two-Way Remote Technology that Makes it Possible to Control and monitor the Series 3700 Water Softener and Optional Reverse Osmosis System from Anywhere in the Home.
- The Wi-Fi function allows you to connect your conditioner to your Wi-Fi network for convenient monitoring and management from your PC, tablet or smartphone from virtually anywhere via the EcoWater Hydrolink Plus app. Receive customized emails or text messages when the salt level is low or potential issues are detected such as continuous water flow above normal usage threshold. Also provides information at a glance such as number of days until salt tank is empty, average daily water usage, amount of scale removed and more. You can launch a regeneration and adjust your settings from anywhere. Also has the ability to allow your EcoWater dealer to access and diagnose your unit remotely, potentially saving you time and money by eliminating an unnecessary service call.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Provides Superior Filtration and Iron Removal without Sacrificing Flow Rate
- Six/Eight Cycle Valve Allows for Double Backwash if Necessary
- Washed Quartz Under Bedding – Provides Cleaner, More Thorough Backwash and Regeneration, Improves Flow Rate
- Tested and Certified by NSF International and WQA Against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228
– The EcoWater ESD2752 Series is our line of two-tank, solid state softeners that are reliable and convenient systems for your home.
- Patented Electronics Digital Demand Module – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- Time Keeper – Permanent program memory with capacitor-backed time retention. Maintains time for at least 6 hours in case of power loss.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner, doesn’t deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Self-Cleaning Distributors – Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by preventing clogging.
- Brine Valve – Controls water flow in and out of salt tank. Features automatic shut-off to prevent overfilling.
- Bypass Valve (optional) – Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve lets you manually bypass the system.
- Energy Efficient Power Supply – Simplifies installation, maintenance and reduces electrical hazards.
- Barium and Radium Reduction, and Low Lead Content – This softener has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228, hardness reduction and efficiency and NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content.