Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Reverse Osmosis has proven to be one of the most popular and widely used processes in water treatment. It is basically a process whereby the water is forced by pressure against a semi-permeable membrane. Pure water molecules can pass through the membrane while approximately 95% to 99% of contaminants can’t, and are rejected to the drain. One of the most popular uses for reverse osmosis is drinking water purification. Other popular uses include spot free rinse for car washes, and process water for various types of manufacturing ranging from cosmetics to metal rinsing.For drinking water purification, Advanced Water Resources recommends the EcoWater ERO 375 Series Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems. The 375 series consists of the ERO 375 and the HERO 375 Plus with Hydrolink Plus Wi-Fi enabled technology. This technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, alerts, water usage and filter life information. These Reverse Osmosis systems will provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking and cooking. These state-of-the-art filters will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal supplies alike.
- Greatly improves taste
- Removes harmful contaminants
- Reduces dissolved solids by 95-99%
- HERO 375 Plus unit comes with Wi-Fi
- Unique and elegant chrome, white, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze and black faucet styles.
- Enclosed filter for quick, dry, easy, twist on/off filter change.
- Block carbon pre-filter for the removal of sediment, chlorine taste and odor.
- High-volume, semi-permeable 50 gallon per day membrane. (optional 75 gallon per day membrane available)
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- Wi-Fi monitoring system indicates when filters and membrane need to be changed, along with other valuable information (HERO 375 Plus) .
- Booster pumps and delivery pumps are available for improved production and flow rates where home water pressure drops below 40 PSI.
For Reverse Osmosis Systems for other applications, please see our Commercial Section.
EPS 1000 Microbiological Filter
The EPS 1000 is a microbiological drinking water purification system certified to meet or exceed the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) requirement for the removal of bacteria, viruses and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia, without the use of ultra violet technologies. The EPS 1000 can be installed on both municipal and well water supplies, and can be used to provide safe water during boil water alerts.
- Great tasting pure water for cooking and drinking, eliminating the need for bottled water.
- Expandable system can be customized based on individual filtration needs for problem water.
- Compact design with no storage tank saves valuable under-sink storage space.
- No waste water during filtration process provides an eco-friendly drinking water filtration solution.
- Fail-safe shutoff provides a sense of security regarding quality of drinking water.
- Encapsulated replacement filters with sealed outer shell to ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry.
- High quality, elegant faucet available in two finishes.
- Certified to reduce:
- 99.9999% bacteria
- 99.99% viruse
- 99.95% cysts
- Meets or exceeds the EPA requirement for the reduction of bacteria, viruses and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia, which are contaminants that are known to generate boil alerts for community drinking water.
- Reduces 53 volatile organic compounds.
- Reduces lead and chlorine taste and odor.
- Not for sale in the state of Wisconsin – certification pending.