Why Choose Advanced Water Resources?
The Science Behind Better Water ®
Having the best technology is important, but equally important is the proper application, installation, service and maintenance of that technology. Our highly-skilled WQA (Water Quality Association) certified service specialists are deeply committed to providing you the best water treatment solution.
It’s All About You!
Advanced Water Resources is one of the oldest and most trusted water treatment dealers in Eastern Pennsylvania. Since our inception over 60 years ago, Advanced Water Resources has always focused on what is best for YOU, the customer. We continually strive to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations with unparalleled service accompanied by state-of-the-art water treatment solutions. This is accomplished by providing you with:
- Affordable, practical solutions to your water problems
- Competitively priced, highly efficient products from a professional service team
- Green initiatives and conservation efforts to protect our precious natural resources
- Safer water through removal of harmful contaminants, unwanted taste and odors
- Healthier, better tasting drinking water, coffee, tea and ice-cubes
- Savings on utility bills, extended life-span of home appliances, fixtures and plumbing systems
- Additional savings by reducing the amount of laundry detergent and cleaning products you use by up to 70 percent.
- Extending the life of all water-using appliances such as washers and dishwashers, coffee makers and water heaters
- Reducing your electric bill with greater water heater efficiency
- Cleaner, whiter and brighter clothing, softer towels and linens
- Eliminating dry, itchy skin along with softer, cleaner hair and smoother shaves
- Saving hours of cleaning time by eliminating soap scum and hard water deposits on fixtures and shower doors
- Identifying and eliminating blue/green stains, orange/brown stains and other annoying problems your water presents
- Spot free dishes and glassware
- Simplifying your life with proactive options including service reminders, service contracts, convenient salt delivery and 24-hour emergency services, when needed
- Peace of mind for you and your family
With more than 60 years serving the Reading, Lancaster, Lebanon and Schuylkill communities, Advanced Water Resources has established itself as the area’s leading water treatment provider. Contact us today at (800) 732-620 for a free consultation.
“The recent addition of the reverse osmosis system with the bottle-less water cooler has made an incredible difference in the quality of the coffee, tea and drinking water offered to our salon team and guests. Not only are we saving money every month, but we are serving a superior product. From start to finish, your team at Advanced Water Resources was professional, courteous, and delivered exactly what was quoted and promised. I will definitely recommend you and your team at Advanced Water Resources to anyone looking to improve their water quality. Thank you for the great products and service.”
Certified to Serve You Properly!
Our Qualified Staff
Our staff has earned the following licenses and certifications: Certified Water Specialists through the Water Quality Association (WQA), WQA Certified Installers, EcoWater Systems Certified Sales Representatives, EcoWater Systems Certified Service Technicians and PA DEP Certified Operators.
EcoWater Systems Products
Our top of the line products from EcoWater Systems have earned these certifications: WQA Gold Seal, NSF International, UL Recognized Component Seal and The EcoWater Advantage Warranty – The best warranty and assurance package in the industry.